Saturday, March 21, 2009

Amanda's visit






The last week has been really busy and exciting. Last Friday my good friend Amanda came to Lyon to visit for a couple of days over her spring break. So I made sure that she saw all of the main sights of Lyon in the only full day we had. I also had a couple of friends over for dinner so she could meet some of my friends here and visa versa. One crazy thing is that there happened to be an Indian (Native American) street performance happening at Bellecour which I thought was funny since she had traveled across the globe to come to France and she sees N.A.'s performing.
All went well and because the last week with mom and dad being here was so busy I have pretty much forgotten the details of Amanda's visit but I felt like it went well and we had fun.

1 comment:

  1. haha it was really really fast and busy, but dont you worry i wrote down all the details i can remember :) I had so much fun visiting you, thank you for everything! Can't wait to see you soon, in the US or Europe... Or i think you should go to Australia for New Years and meet me and Steffi!

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete